- May 14, 2019
- Posted by: David watson
- Category: HVAC 101
HVAC systems are complicated networks of machinery that should be service by a certified professional. However, if your HVAC sysytems seems to be malfunctioning, you can try a few basic steps, which may correct your problem, prior to calling a service professional. If you do not feel comfortable performing any of these tasks, however, do not hesitate to call Redline Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC.
- Disconnect and reconnect your indoor and outdoor switches.
- Make sure your circuit breakers are in the ON position.
- Make sure your filters are clean.
- Check the settings on your thermostat.
- Open supply and return vents and make sure they are unobstructed.
- Make sure the system switch is on the appropriate Cool or HEAT settings.